Certifications and Certificate Programs
The NEHA certificate programs have been designed for the range of individuals working in a food facility, whether manufacturing/processing or foodservice operations, to increase awareness of food safety hazards, learn how to control those hazards, preventive controls (SOPs), and understand personal hygiene, handling food safely, the flow of food through a facility, and the basics of pest control.
Certificate Programs focused by Industry:
- Fresh Cut Produce
- Bottled Water Processors
Wondering the difference between Certificate Program, a Certification and Credential?
Advantages of NEHA’s HACCP Certificate Programs are:
- Internationally recognized, NEHA is the reputable source of food safety training, certification and credentialing, and certificate programs
- Certified courses are accredited by International HACCP Alliance (IHA)
- Training courses meet the most recent FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and Global Food Safety Initiative Standards (GFSI)
- Courses follow the principles of both the US FDA Food Code and the international Codex Alimentarius.
Certificate and Training Courses:
- GHS Training for Managers and Supervisors
- GHS Training for U.S. Workers
- HACCP Certificate for Bottled Water Processors
- HACCP Certificate for Food Handlers
- HACCP Certificate for Managing Hazards at the Retail Level
- HACCP Certificate for Processors and Manufacturers
- HACCP Certificate for the Fresh and Fresh-cut Produce Industry
- Professional Food Handler
For more information on NEHA Certifactions and Certificate Programs, please contact Trisha Bramwell at 303-756-9090 ext. 340 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Managing food safety risks in a food/feed operations has never been more important."
"Ensure your workforce is the most competent and well trained when it comes to food safety."