Journal of Environmental Health (JEH) Quiz
Available to those with an active National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) membership, the JEH Quiz is offered six times per calendar year and is an easily accessible way to earn continuing education (CE) contact hours toward maintaining a NEHA credential. Each quiz is worth 1.0 CE.
Starting in 2021, quiz completion is now based on the honor system and should be self-reported by the credential holder. Quizzes published only during your current credential cycle are eligible for CE credit. Please keep a copy of each completed quiz for your records. CE credit will post to your account within three business days.
PLEASE NOTE: Paper or electronic quiz submissions will no longer be collected by NEHA staff.
Instructions to Self-Report a JEH Quiz for CE Credit
- Read the featured article and select the correct answer to each JEH Quiz question.
- Log in to your MyNEHA account at https://neha.users.membersuite.com/home.
- Click on Credentials located at the top of the page.
- Select Report CEs from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the date you finished the quiz in the Date Attended field.
- Enter 1.0 in the Length of Course in Hours field.
- In the Description field, enter the activity as “JEH Quiz #, Month Year” (e.g., JEH Quiz 4, January/February 2021).
- Click the Create button.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Current Open JEH Quizzes
January/February 2021: Quiz #4
Quiz Effective Date: January 1, 2021
Quiz Deadline: April 1, 2021
December 2020: Quiz #3
Quiz Deadline: March 1, 2021
For this quiz, please complete the online form to submit your answers to have one CE contact hour applied to your account.
This quiz is the last one in which you will need to submit online.