Boost Your Earning Potential By Expanding into the Field of Radon Mitigation!
Through hands-on instruction, you will learn radon mitigation theory and the latest techniques used to diagnose and correct radon problems. You will leave the class with the know-how to design and set up a working radon mitigation system. This course will also prepare you to sit for national (either NRPP or NRSB) or state radon mitigation certification exams.
Topics covered in the Radon Mitigation Proficiency Course include:
- How air pressure affects ventilation
- Radon fan sizes and the impact on both air flow and operating costs
- How radon moves through water The importance of safety precautions for radon mitigation work
- Radon mitigation techniques for new construction
Benefits of Studying Radon Mitigation at our *NEW* Radon Training Slab Our new and improved radon mitigation training slab is an incredible teaching tool for the students who attend this course! Students will have the opportunity to observe and participate in live demonstrations that will reinforce their understanding of the following important radon mitigation concepts:
- How a radon mitigation system influences the pressure under the slab
- How diagnostic sub-slab pressure field extension tests are performed
- How different radon fan models perform in comparison to the diagnostic testing that was done
- How much wattage each radon fan uses
In real time, radon mitigation students will have a chance to see how different radon fans perform and observe how closely the diagnostic testing was able to predict the final results!