Once you have completed a base grant application, even if you have not yet submitted it, feel free to begin completing one or more of the optional add-on grant applications available in the Eligibility Track you have selected. Some applicants like to complete all the applications they have chosen to apply for, leaving them in the “Pending Requests” section of the Grantee Portal, and then submit them together (they still must be submitted individually, one at a time) before the deadline. To apply for one or more optional add-on grants:
- Log back into your Grantee Portal, and once again, click on the “Apply Now -Track (1, 2, or 3)” button for the same Track you used to apply for a base grant.
- Scroll down and select any optional add-on grants available in your chosen track and use the same procedures you used to apply for the base grant (See Action 6 – instructions 10-12 within the grant guidance).
- When you finish one of the additional add-on grant applications, you can either complete and submit it or leave it in the “Pending Requests” section of your Grantee Portal.
- Repeat instructions 1 through 3 until you have completed all the optional add-on grants that are of interest to your jurisdiction.
Be sure to submit all of your “Pending Requests” before the NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program application deadline and confirm that they have moved to the “Submitted Requests” area of your Grantee Portal (see Action 6 – instruction 12, including the “CONFIRMING APPLICATION SUBMITTAL" text box).
- If you have any questions or needs during the application submittal process (or after submittal), please reach out to the NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program Support Team as often as needed at email@example.com or toll-free (833) 575-2404.