Reporting and Payments
As you begin to work on your approved NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant(s), there are important steps to accomplish for reporting and payment purposes.
For Three-Year Grants Only
To be completed by March 31, 2022, this step applies only to jurisdictions who have received a Maintenance and Advancement Base Grant and/or a Capacity Building Optional Add-On Grant.
- Log into the grant portal (using the same login credentials that you used to apply) and navigate to the “Reports Due” section on the left menu.
- For each of your three-year grants, you will see a pre-loaded Advance Payment Request. Please complete and submit each Advance Payment Request by March 31, 2022.
- If you do not wish to receive payment in advance, notify the NEHA-FDA Retail Flexible Funding Model Grant Program Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If You Need Advance Payment For Any of Your One-Year Grants
Although the default for all one-year grants is reimbursement at the completion of the project, we do offer advance payments by request, when needed. If your agency requires an advance payment for one or more of your one-year grants (Development Base; Mentorship; Special Projects; or Training, Staff Development and Program Standards Engagement Grants):
- Send an email request to email@example.com. Be sure to include the Grant ID # for any one-year grant(s) for which you need advance payment.
- The NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Support Team will then load the requested Advance Request Report(s) in your grant portal.
- You will then log into the grant portal (using the same login credentials that you used to apply) and navigate to the “Reports Due” section on the left menu.
- For each of your requested advances, you will see a pre-loaded Advance Payment Request. Please complete and submit each Advance Payment Request at your convenience.
Once You Have Submitted One or More Advance Payment Requests
You will receive an email from a member of the NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Support Team, outlining the process for entering your payment preference (Direct Deposit/ACH or Check) and required payment information through a secure NEHA NetSuite payment site.
Interim And Annual Reports
Additional information will be added soon outlining the Interim and Final Reporting procedures for each specific grant type. Information will be posted no later than May 2022. Interim progress reports are expected to be due in August 2022. All reporting will be completed electronically through your grantee portal.