Retail Food Safety Regulatory Training Needs Assessment
We have created a comprehensive national survey to identify strengths of the retail food safety community and to assess knowledge gaps as they pertain to workforce needs.
The purpose of the survey is to:
- Determine the degree of exposure retail food regulatory professionals have to key content knowledge areas.
- Discover strengths and gaps between exposure to content and the working needs of the regulatory community.
Survey findings will be evaluated and shared with association and regulatory partners to:
- Bolster educational resources
- Reduce knowledge gaps in the profession
- Improve workforce capabilities
This survey is funded by the NEHA-FDA Retail Flexible Funding Model Grant Program, Supported by the FDA under award U2FFD007358.