Your Questions, Your Topics: Body Art Regulations and Innovation
Join the Association of Food and Drug Officials' Body Art Committee and the National Environmental Health Association for a one-of-a-kind, thought-provoking body art adventure with a panel of body art experts including environmental health specialists, body artists that specialize in different techniques, and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulators, past and present.
This interactive session will answer your questions about the behind-the-scenes focus on COVID-19 in the body art world, color additives, FDA regulations impacting the body art industry, tattoo pigments, an overview of cosmetic tattooing, and more.
Attendees are in control of the content of this webinar. Question were solicited prior to October 26 and every effort will be made to address topics you bring forward through your questions during this webinar.
This webinar qualifies for one contact hour of continuing education for NEHA credential holders.
Date: November 2, 2020
Time: 2:00–3:30 p.m. EST
- Hannah Wolf, Tattoo Artist
- Katherine Martinez, Environmental Health Specialist, Kent County
- Lou Rubino, Owner of World Famous Tattoo Ink, Tattoo Lous, United Ink, Ultimate Tattoo Supply, and Kuro Sumi Ink
- Kay Lewis, FDA
- Michael Crea, Executive Director, Florida Environmental Health Association
- John Misock, Ceutical Labs