FD204 Temporary Food Establishments Course
Course OverviewThis free, four-day, virtual course prepares participants to effectively conduct:
- An application review
- A menu review
- An inspection of a temporary food establishment (TFE) and institute corrective actions
- Proper design and location of food storage
- Preparation and serving operations
- Sanitary facilities
- Key steps for planning large-scale special events
RegistrationTo register for the FD204 course:
- Review the course announcement and details
- Download and complete the registration form linked in the announcement
- Email the completed registration form to ORA-OTED-Retail@fda.hhs.gov
- Fee: $0.00
Upcoming CoursesCourse announcements, including information regarding prerequisites, and registration forms are included as PDFs as they become available.
Additional courses may be added throughout fiscal year. All course dates/locations are subject to change. Visit the ORA LearnED Training System regularly for official course schedules and updates.
Review required prerequisites on the course announcement at ORA LearnED Training System.To set up a LearnED account, follow the instructions at ORA LearnED Training System.
National Retail Food Program Courses