Our affiliates represent a grassroots network of state-level and sector-specific environmental health organizations. We are connected through a shared mission of empowering and educating environmental health professionals. Affiliate associations are primarily run by dedicated volunteers who support the profession locally. Our members are encouraged to connect with the affiliate organization in their state and get involved.
Affiliate Chapter Updates
- Submit an Affiliate Update form to update affiliate organization, presidential, and/or contact information.
- Submit affiliate conferences, events, and credential exams that you would like added to our Community Calendar.
- November 2022 | E-Newsletter
- August 2022 | E-Newsletter
- May 2022 | E-Newsletter
- February 2022 | E-Newsletter
- August 2021 | PDF
- February 2021 | PDF
- November 2020 | PDF
- June 2020 | PDF
- February 2020 | PDF
- November 2019 | PDF
- August 2019 | PDF
- March 2019 | PDF
- Holding Virtual Meetings and Safe In-person Conferences- 2021 | PDF
- Advocacy for EH Professionals- 2019 | Advocacy for EH Professionals- 2019
- Conference Planning 101- 2018 | PDF
- Membership Workshop 2017 | PDF
- Nonprofit Management Nuts & Bolts | PDF
- IRS: Tax-Exempt Status for Your Organization | PDF
- Digital Media Law: Nonprofit Organization | Webpage