Government Affairs tracks key pieces of federal and state legislation that promote or reflect our policy statements. Listed below are the critical bills introduced in Congress or the states that we are tracking.
Contact Your LegislatorsOur members are encouraged to provide their own comments to the proper legislative body to assist in enlightening policymakers about environmental health. Use the tools below to find your legislators.
- Find a Representative on the U.S. House of Representatives website
- Find a Senator on the U.S. Senate website
- Environmental Health Workforce Act of 2021 HR 2661
- Social Determinants of Health, S 4440
- Public Health Workforce Loan Forgiveness Act HR
- Public Health Infrastructure Saves Lives Act (PHISLA, S. 674)
- Test Your Well Water Act
- State Food Freedom/ MicroEnterprise Kitchens Legislation Webinar | Slides
- 2022 State Climate Change Enacted Legislation | PDF
- 2022 State Drinking Water Enacted Legislation | PDF
- 2022 State Enacted Legislation: Food Safety Legislation | PDF
- State Enacted Legislation: Cottage Foods, Food Freedom (Updated 03/03/2021) | PDF