You can benefit from NEHA membership at any stage of your career - from student to retiree. Take advantage of these valuable benefits:
- Credentials: A NEHA credential demonstrates a level of expertise and competence, based on education and experience, that is nationally recognized. Members receive discounts on exams and renewal fees.
- Certificate & Logo: Members can download a customized certificate signifying a commitment to their career. Members are encouraged to display our logo to highlight their professional affiliation with us.
- Leadership Positions: Professional members have the opportunity to vote in NEHA elections and hold leadership positions such as board members, technical advisors, and committee members.
- Find or Post a Job: Whether a member is a job seeker or has a position to fill, the job board is available. Job announcements are placed at no or reduced cost for organizations that employ our professional members.
- Journal of Environmental Health: The Journal provides innovative and practical ideas to carry into the field and office. Members receive this informative E-Journal 10 times per year. Print subscriptions are available to U.S.-based members for just $40.00 per year.
- Newsletter: Our bimonthly newsletter, highlighting the most recent and relevant environmental health and NEHA news, is delivered to members by e-mail 20 times a year.
- Continuing Education: Maintain continuing education (CE) credits for free via NEHA E-Learning. Learn more about all of the ways that members can earn CE credit both virtually and in person.
- Continuing Education Tracking: Members can track continuing education in one place through the MyNEHA portal. Courses that are completed in NEHA E-Learning will be automatically added to members' accounts.
- Annual Educational Conference & Exhibition (AEC): Our AEC provides high quality environmental health training, education, networking, and advancement. Members receive significant discounts on registration fees.
- NEHA Community: This is an online platform that allows NEHA members to gather insight, ask questions, and build connections.
- Blog: Learn more about the amazing work our members do through the Day in the Life of an EH Professional Blog. Only members have the opportunity to be featured in blog stories.
- Webinars & Events: We provide opportunities to learn and gain expertise and network through our webinars, conferences, and training.
- Advocacy: Our Government Affairs program is the liaison between environmental health professionals and government officials to gather and present the data needed to inform policymakers on the importance of a well-supported and well-funded workforce. Members are vital in supporting this work.
- Position Papers: We collaborate with members to raise the voice of the environmental health profession through position papers.
- Contribute: Contribute your time and expertise to help develop resources on the topics that matter most to our members.
- Advertising: Professional members receive a 10% discount when placing advertisements on our platforms.