Professional Food Handler Certificate
Well-trained and knowledgeable food handlers are the backbone of food safety in the retail foodservice setting. Our Professional Food Handler (PFH) Certificate Course provides frontline workers access to essential knowledge and an understanding of core food safety practices that they need to carry out their work safely. The course is ideal for:
- Preparing to work in the food industry
- Employee orientation to food safety
- Meeting the requirements for employee training (food handler) by state and/or local jurisdictions
Our Professional Food Handler course:
- Is ANSI accredited
- Is based on the 2022 FDA Food Code
- Translated to Spanish
- Redesigned summative assessment (exam)
- Provides Food Handler Certificate upon completion of the course
The Professional Food Handler Certificate can be obtained through an instructor or online.
We maintain a network of qualified Food Safety Instructors who provide training. Find an instructor near you in our Instructor Directory. (Check with the state of Florida for Florida-approved food handler training.)
The two-hour course includes seven modules.