Membership provides environmental health professionals with connection, education, and advancement in their careers. Our nationally recognized credentials, extensive learning opportunities, and community of dedicated leaders position our members for greater professional success. We believe that the success of our members elevates the entire environmental health profession.
- Professional: Individuals active in the field of environmental health employed in the government, uniformed services, academic, or industry sectors. | $105 annually
- Emerging Professional: Students, individuals within the first five years of their environmental health career, or active duty military. | $25 annually (Limited to 5 renewals)
- Retired Professional: Individuals retired from the field of environmental health. | $30 annually
- International: Environmental health professionals who reside outside of the U.S. | $70 annually
- Life: Life membership with no renewals. | One-time fee of $2,500 (email firstname.lastname@example.org to make the payment)
Memberships are also accepted using our Membership Application | PDF