Membership provides environmental health professionals with connection, education, and advancement in their careers. Our nationally recognized credentials, extensive learning opportunities, and community of dedicated leaders position our members for greater professional success. We believe that the success of our members elevates the entire environmental health profession.
Annual Dues Beginning October 1, 2023
- Professional Member $105
- Retired Member $30
- International Member $70
- Emerging and Student members: $25 (no change)
Renew before September 29, 2023, and enjoy the current pricing for an additional 12 months, regardless of when your membership is set to expire.
- Professional: Individuals active in the field of environmental health employed in the government, uniformed services, academic, or industry sectors. | $100 annually
- Emerging Professional: Students, individuals within the first five years of their environmental health career, or active duty military. | $25 annually (Limited to 5 renewals)
- Retired Professional: Individuals retired from the field of environmental health. | $25 annually
- International: Environmental health professionals who reside outside of the U.S. | $65 annually
- Life: Life membership with no renewals. | One-time fee of $2,500 (email email@example.com to make the payment)
Memberships are also accepted using our Membership Application | PDF