Food Safety Program Committee
Our Food Safety Committee is comprised of public and private sector food safety experts working in partnership to provide outcomes in the following priority areas:
- Development of position papers and policy statements
- Guidance and input on our food safety programs and projects
- Promotion and dissemination of food safety related and committee-developed materials and resources
- Suggestions and input on food safety web pages
- Identification and recommendations related to training gaps, needs of the profession, horizon challenges, and emerging food safety issues
- Identification of best practices, successes, and challenges for environmental health professionals in food safety
To be a resource for food safety professionals and NEHA leadership dedicated to fostering food safety programs, reducing foodborne illness, and protecting the food supply.
Our Food Safety Committee is comprised of local, state, federal, tribal, and industry professionals with food safety expertise.
Join the Committee
We are accepting members on a rolling basis. If you are interested in joining us, submit an application.