July/August 2022 Journal of Environmental Health
- Competencies for Environmental Health Professionals Who Detect, Investigate, and Respond to Foodborne Illness Outbreaks | Abstract
- Occurrence of Nitrate and Indicators of Agricultural and Septic System Contamination in a West Central Wisconsin Sand Aquifer | Abstract
- Effectiveness of London's Ultra Low Emission Zone in Reducing Air Pollution: A Pre- and Post-Comparison of NO2 and PM10 Levels | Abstract
Special NEHA Items
- JEH Corresponding Author and Subject Index: Volume 84 | PDF
- People on the Move: Michele DiMaggio | PDF
- NEHA 2023 AEC & Exhibition | PDF
- NEHA News | PDF
- NEHA Government Affairs Activities
- NEHA Starts Work to Update the Certified in Comprehensive Food Safety Credential
- NEHA Staff Profiles
- Find Your Community With the Private Water Network
- NEHA History Project Update
The JEH Quiz is available to NEHA members, providing 1 continuing education contact hour toward a NEHA credential. Quiz completion is based on the honor system and should be self-reported by the credential holder. Learn more.
- President D. Gary Brown, DrPH, CIH, RS, DAAS: Help Spread the Word—Environmental Health Is Public Health
- Read and comment on the latest column from NEHA Executive Director David Dyjack, DrPH, CIH: Summer in Iowa | PDF
- Read the latest column from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Environmental Health Services: Resources and Tools for Emergencies | PDF
- Read the latest column from ecoAmerica: Climate Changes Mental Health | PDF
Volume 85, Number 1
Interested in purchasing a back issue or cover poster?
- Past E-Journal issues are available for purchase. NEHA members can access these issues for free. Please visit our online store.
To order a hard copy or cover poster of a back issue of the JEH, please contact us at email@example.com.