Journal of Environmental Health
Volume 82, Number 9
About the Cover
The World Health Organization declared coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) a pandemic on March 11, 2020. The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) is closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and is working to provide members and stakeholders with access to critical information and updates. Across the U.S. and around the globe, environmental health professionals are on the front lines of preventive public health services delivery and we are committed to supporting the environmental health workforce to effectively and safely do their jobs. As such, this issue features a special guest editorial, “An All-Hazards Approach to Pandemic COVID-19: Clarifying Pathogen Transmission Pathways Toward the Public Health Response.” The issue also features information about NEHA’s COVID-19 response and resources and includes information about different COVID-19 resources throughout the issue in the Did You Know boxes.
Table of Contents
Advancement of the Science
- Gambling With Your Health, Part 2: The Effect of Two Sanitation Procedures on the Disinfection of Bacterial Contamination on Casino Cheques
- Mandatory Follow-Up Radon Testing Noncompliance Among Schools, Child Care Centers, and Adult 24-Hour Care Facilities in Florida
- Task, Role, and Fire Engine Noise Levels During a Live Fire Training
Advancement of the Practice
- An All-Hazards Approach to Pandemic COVID-19: Clarifying Transmission Pathways Toward the Public Health Response
- Direct From CDC/Environmental Health Services: Tools to Help Conquer the Model Aquatic Health Code
Advancement of the Practitioner
- JEH Quiz #6
- Resource Corner
- EH Calendar
- President's Message: Networking in Environmental Health
- Special Listing
- NEHA 2020 AEC
- In Memoriam
- NEHA News
- DirecTalk: Musings From the 10th Floor: Three Sisters
- Custom Data Processing
- HealthSpace USA Inc
- Industrial Test Systems, Inc.
- Inspect2GO Environmental Health Software
- Ozark River Manufacturing Co.
- Private Well Class
- Squared Software
- Sweeps Software, Inc.