HACCP Basics for the Fresh and Fresh-Cut Produce Industry
Who Should Take the Course
- Food safety personnel
- HACCP Team Members
- Quality Control and Assurance personnel
- Production managers and staff
- Anyone who is a food safety trainer or auditor
The course curriculum consists of 12 modules covering topics on meeting government, industry, and auditor requirements for the development of a working HACCP plan, including Good Agricultural and Manufacturing Practices as well as the Food Safety Modernization Act.
The course is structured into 11 modules which included:
- What is HACCP?
- How big of a problem is foodborne Illness? Who is at risk?
- Hazards covered in HACCP- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Which illnesses can result from eating contaminated foods?
- What conditions do pathogens need to survive and grow in foods?
- HACCP - The overview
- HACCP prerequisites for agriculture
- HACCP prerequisites for processing of produce
- Your product and how it flows through your operation
- HACCP Principles 1-2-3 Hazard Analysis, Critical Control Points, Critical Limits
- HACCP principles 4-5-6 Monitoring, Corrective Actions, Verification
- HACCP Principle Seven Record Keeping, Training, and Audits
At the end of each module, there is a test. Participants must successfully complete the test before continuing to the next module. Participants that do not achieve 80% can review the module content and try as many times as necessary to advance and complete the course. Test questions are randomly selected from a test bank, making each test unique.
Upon successfully completing all modules, there is a printable certificate for your records.
This online course is self-paced. Participants may leave the course at any time and can resume where they left off. The duration will depend on the individual participant and their prior knowledge of the subject matter. On average, the timeline for completion will be between one hour to an hour and a half per module.
$219.99 | Bulk Discounts Available