NEHA-FDA Retail Flexible Funding Model Grant Guidance
Full Grant Guidance
View and download detailed application and Grant Guidance for the CY 2024 project year:
View and download detailed application and Grant Guidance for the CY 2023 project year, which is applicable to any open CY 2023 Awards:
Highlights of the Grant Program for CY 2024
The NEHA-FDA Retail Flexible Funding Model (RFFM) Grant Program is designed to support state, local, tribal, and territorial (SLTT) retail food regulatory agencies working to achieve conformance with the Retail Program Standards. The NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program offers customizable approaches which enable retail food jurisdictions to design a program that best suits their capacity and ambitions as they work to achieve conformance with the Retail Program Standards.
CY 2024 Application and Budget Templates
The following templates provide screenshots from the grant portal for each grant type available for CY 2024, including:
- All required input fields, including maximum character counts for each text box in each application.
- Example budget worksheets and justifications for:
- Track 1 and Track 2 Training Optional Add Ons
- Track 3 Training Optional Add-On Grants
- Track 1 Development Base Grant | Template
- Track 2 Development Base Grant | Template
- Mentorship Mentee Optional Add-On Grant | Template
- Mentorship Mentor Optional Add-On Grant | Template
- Special Projects Optional Add-On Grant | Template
Budget Worksheet and Justification Templates
- Track 1 Training | Template
- Track 2 Training | Template
- Training Optional Add-On Grant | Template
- Special Project | Template
The open application period for CY 2024 is August 16 through October 11, 2023. Award decisions are expected to be announced in December 2023.