Retail Program Standards Symposium
The Retail Program Standards Symposium was established to provide support and education for retail food safety jurisdictions at State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial (SLTT) levels, whether just beginning with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (Retail Program Standards) or maintaining conformance.
Save the Date for 2024
Join us virtually for three half-days of sessions designed specifically for jurisdictions like yours to help you achieve conformance with the National Voluntary Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards.
Virtual, April 16-18, 2024 | 11 am – 5 pm ET each day
There is no cost to attend.
5 Reasons to Attend
- Map the road to success. Attend educational sessions to help succeed in achieving the Retail Program Standards.
- Get the lowdown on Program Sustainability and Succession planning. Through discussion groups guided by subject matter experts, learning how to both achieve conformance and design sustainability into your program for a stronger future.
- Build your professional network. Learn from the regulators and colleagues about the benefits of the Standards and discover How to build meaningful networks within your state, region and nationwide.
- Resources to Better Tell Your Public Health Story. Learning tips and tools to successfully complete a risk factor study using inspection data or the FDA data collection tool.
- Gain Standards intel. Hear colleagues from both large and small jurisdictions explain how they effectively communicated the reason, rationale, and ROI of participating in the Standards to decision-makers.
The virtual event will also provide dedicated learning lab sessions from our exhibitors to demonstrate tools and services to support your food safety program’s conformance with the Standards.
This three-day symposium is presented by the NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program in collaboration with the Conference for Food Protection and funded by FDA under award U2FFD007358.