Journal of Environmental Health
Volume 83, Number 10
About the Cover
Even as we continue to deal with the current COVID-19 pandemic, we need to prepare for future pandemics. The purpose of the special report featured on this issue’s cover, “Impact of COVID-19 on the United States Food Service Industry and Science-Based Strategies for Pandemic Preparedness,” is to document the impact of COVID-19 on the food service industry and provide strategies based on empirical evidence and suggestions for future preparedness. As we prepare for the next pandemic or emergency, having a rigorous plan to deal with different biological hazards across multiple organizational levels will help with preparedness and the speed of implementation.
Table of Contents
Advancement of the Science
- Impact of COVID-19 on the United States Food Service Industry and Science-Based Strategies for Pandemic Preparedness
- Well Water Radium Study: The Story of Howard County, Maryland
Advancement of the Practice
- Addressing the Opioid Crisis in Native American Communities: The Role of Environmental Health Specialists
- Building Capacity: Building Capacity Through LTE and 5G Wireless
- Direct From CDC/Environmental Health Services: Rebuilding for Resiliency: How Puerto Rico's Environmental Health Department Managed Several Public Health Emergencies and Emerged Stronger
Advancement of the Practitioner
- Career Opportunities
- EH Calendar
- Resource Corner
- President's Message: Reflections
- Special Listing
- NEHA 2021 AEC Three-Part Virtual Series
- NEHA News
- DirecTalk: Musings From the 10th Floor: Alchemy
- American Public Health Association
- GOJO Industries
- HealthSpace USA Inc
- Industrial Test Systems, Inc.
- Inspect2GO Environmental Health Software
- Micro Essential Laboratory, Inc.
- NSF International
- Ozark River Manufacturing Co.