Work With Us
We are proud to foster a culture that supports and encourages the growth and development of all our employees. Our employees work hard every day to ensure the success of our members. Their dedication and commitment to our mission are what make us strong.
We are committed to supporting the health and wellness of our employees. We offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Paid leave
- Paid health, dental, and vision plans with employee premiums paid 100% by the association
- Non-elective 5% of base salary contribution to an employee retirement plan
- Paid short and long-term disability plan
- Paid term life insurance
We offer workplace flexibility including telework and a wellness program.
The Wellness Committee is a team of volunteer employees that meet formally to assist in identifying aims, goals, and implementation strategies to encourage healthy behaviors at the workplace, advocate for policy change, and create a health-friendly work environment.
- The mission of the NEHA Wellness Committee is to inspire, create, and maintain a workplace environment that supports each person's physical, mental, and social well-being.
- Committee members are charged with providing support and opportunities in the workplace for wellness and promoting employee awareness of healthy lifestyle choices, resources, and benefits.
Every year, our staff has the opportunity to volunteer together. In recent years, we assembled disaster relief kits for families and participated in community clean-up events.
Health Links Featured Success Story
We were recently selected as a featured success story with Health Links, a non-profit organization dedicated to using evidence-based strategies to help improve workplace health and safety. Health Links is based in the Center for Health, Work & Environment at the Colorado School of Public Health. We are a proud member of the Health Links Healthy Business Network.