HACCP Basics for the Bottled Water Processors
Who Should Take the Course
- Food safety personnel
- HACCP Team Members
- Quality Control and Assurance personnel
- Production managers and staff
- Anyone who is a food safety trainer or auditor
The course curriculum consists of 11 modules covering topics on meeting government, industry, and auditor requirements for the development of a working HACCP plan, including Good Manufacturing Practices as well as the Food Safety Modernization Act.
- What is HACCP?
- How Big of a problem is Foodborne Illness? Who is at Risk for Foodborne Illness?
- Hazards covered in 'Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point'
- Which illnesses can result from eating contaminated foods?
- What conditions do pathogens need to survive and grow in foods?
- HACCP - The Overview
- HACCP Prerequisites - The Foundation to Build On
- Developing your HACCP Plan
- HACCP Principles 1-2-3 Hazard Analysis, Critical Control Points, Critical Limits
- HACCP Principles 4-5-6 Monitoring, Corrective Actions, Verification
- HACCP Principle 7 Record Keeping, Training, and Audits
At the end of each module, there is a test. Participants must successfully complete the test before continuing to the next module. Participants that do not achieve 80% can review the module content and try as many times as necessary to advance and complete the course. Test questions are randomly selected from a test bank, making each test unique.
Upon successfully completing all modules, there is a printable certificate for your records.
Approximately one and a half hours per module including testing.
$219.99 | Bulk Discounts Available