AEC COVID-19 Guidance
We will follow all COVID-19 safety guidelines set by CDC. Guidelines are subject to change as needed.
We ask all attendees to follow COVID-19 prevention measures such as staying up to date on vaccination, handwashing, testing, and staying home when you are sick.
Even though masks are no longer required in many places, individuals may want to continue to wear a mask for added protection against COVID-19, particularly those who:
- Are immunocompromised
- Are living with someone who is immunocompromised
- Feel safer wearing a mask
Every individual should assess their own personal risk when making this decision.
Onsite face mask requirements are subject to change based on jurisdiction requirements.
CDC strongly recommends attendees stay up to date with all recommended vaccinations. View the latest COVID-19 vaccine recommendations.
Pre-conference COVID-19 Exposure
If you believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within 10 days of travel, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have any symptoms of COVID-19, influenza, or other communicable illnesses, please refrain from traveling and participating in the AEC.
Review CDC's full quarantine and isolation guidelines for detailed information.
COVID-19 Exposure at the AEC
- We encourage you to bring your own COVID-19 self-tests. Visit COVID-19 Testing: What You Need to Know | CDC to learn more about how to obtain a self-test.
- If you become ill or believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 while on site, please isolate and test.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 during or after the AEC, please email us at email@example.com so that we can notify attendees of their possible exposure.
- If you test positive while at the meeting, follow CDC instructions for isolation.
COVID-19 Precautions and Requirements are subject to change. Check back here for the latest guidance.