2023 Courses Eligible for CY 2023 Training Optional Add-On Grant
Following are some of the course options available in 2023 that are eligible for funding through a CY 2023 Training Optional Add-On Grant.
2023 Face-to-Face Workshops and Conferences
In 2023, the following workshops and conferences are scheduled to be held in person:
- NEHA & FDA National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards Self-Assessment and Verification Audit Workshops:
- AFDO Annual Education Conference: June 9 - 11, 2023 (8 am – 5 pm EST) Norfolk, VA
- NEHA Annual Education Conference: July 29 - 31, 2023 (8 am – 5 pm EST) New Orleans, LA
- NACCHO Preparedness Summit: April 24-27, Atlanta, GA
- Food Safety Summit: May 8-11, Rosemont, IL
- AFDO Annual Educational Conference: June 11-14, Norfolk, VA
- NACCHO Annual Conference: July 11-13, Denver, CO
- IAFP Annual Meeting: July 16-19, Toronto, Canada
- NEHA Annual Educational Conference: August 1-4, New Orleans, LA
- FDA Retail Food Safety Seminar: Five Sessions To Be Scheduled
- Regional Training, Conferences, or Seminars
- Other Trainings, Conferences, or Seminars
2023 Virtual Workshops and Conferences
- Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management (InFORM) Conference: TBA
Training Related Costs
Training Optional Add-On Grants offer reimbursement-based support for training-related costs such as registration fees, online course fees, materials, air travel, baggage, car rental and other transportation costs, lodging, parking fees, mileage, and meals. Receipts will be required for all travel expenses except for meals, which will be reimbursed on a federal per diem (or prevailing agency) basis.
Personnel costs (salaries and fringe benefits dedicated to an approved project) are not permissible for Training Optional Add-On Grants. This includes funds for staff to attend ORAU and other online training courses.
Training Related Questions and Technical Support
For training related questions or for technical support related to the grant application process, contact the NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program Support Team via email at email@example.com or toll-free at 1-833-575-2404.